Fundamental goals and characteristics of the Triglav Group Strategy for the 2013–2017 period
Key strategy objectives: The Triglav Group set very ambitious goals for the period up to 2017. Plans include a return on equity above 10% and a stable combined ratio around 95% in the entire period.
Expansion of the Triglav Group: The Triglav Group plans further growth and development in target markets in South-East Europe by winning at least a 10% market share. On the Slovene market, it will focus on profitability and maintaining the largest market share. So as to further expand and develop on the domestic market, special attention will be paid to health and pension insurance products.
Dividend policy: The dividend policy of Zavarovalnica Triglav remains the same and arises from the target capital adequacy and the plans for further growth and development of the Group in its target markets. In line with the policy, the Triglav Group will always have enough available capital to independently ensure its »A« rating.
- profitable operations and greater value of the Triglav Group;
- client-focused approach;
- simplification of business processes and cost efficiency, adequate staffing structures; and
- achieving adequate growth and profitability rates on key markets and efficient corporate governance of the Triglav Group’s companies.
No imprudent exposure to business and financial risks.
For measuring the implementation of strategic objectives, a balanced scorecard with projections until 2017 has been developed and linked to concrete strategy activities.
1. Employees, competences and learning level
2. Processes and organisation level
3. Client level
4. Finance level